If you are interested in reserving a Pawsabilities Bengal Cat please fill out a kitten questionnaire. The questionnaire helps me understand what you are looking for and to help find the best match for you.
The non-refundable deposit of $250 each kitten will be used as a holding fee, first come, first choice basis. All kittens will come with the first two core vaccinations, rabies vaccination, microchip, one month free Trupanion Pet Insurance and will be spayed/neutered prior to placement in new home. Kittens will be ready to go between 14-16 weeks of age. Pawsabilities Bengal Cats has the right to cancel any deposit at which point the deposit will be returned.
Pet prices will start at $1500 and up. The deposit will be applied to the purchase price.
Pawsabilitites Bengal Cats Kitten Contract
Purchaser Agrees to the following:
- Never, sell, lease, abandon, or transfer to anyone this kitten/cat. You must contact Pawsabilities Bengal Cats if relocation of the pet to any other person other than the purchaser is needed.
- Provide a safe and healthy environment. Never neglect or abuse.
- Provide clean water at all times and proper nutrition.
- Never de-claw this kitten/cat.
- Do not allow kitten/cat to free roam outside.
- Provide proper veterinary care and vaccinations as determined by a board certified veterinarian. You will be provided with a current health record of these kittens for you to keep for yourself and to share with your veterinarian.
- Complete the registration of the microchip placed in kitten.
- Provide pedigree of Sire and Dame and TICA or CFA registration papers for kittens
- Provide current health record of this kitten which includes proof of spay/neuter, first two core vaccinations, and microchip.
Upon arrival to your home this kitten is guaranteed to be of sound health. All of the cats in the cattery have been tested for and are negative for FIV/FELV and the parents have screened negative for HCM (hypertrophic cardiomyopathy), PK-def and PRA-b negative. It is recommended to quarantine this kitten until you are able to have your veterinarian confirm the health. The health of this kitten is guaranteed for 72 hours provided the kitten has been quarantined and vet-checked within that time. If the veterinarian finds any life threatening or untreatable medical deficiency, it must be reported to the seller immediately. The seller will provide an equal replacement in that case upon the return of the original kitten.