If you are interested in reserving a Pawsabilities Bengal Cat please fill out a kitten questionnaire. The questionnaire helps me understand what you are looking for and to help find the best match for you.
The non-refundable deposit of $250 each kitten will be used as a holding fee, first come, first choice basis. All kittens will come with the first two respiratory vaccinations, rabies vaccination, microchip, one month free Trupanion Pet Insurance and will be spayed/neutered prior to placement in new home. Kittens will be ready to go between 14-16 weeks of age. Pawsabilities Bengal Cats has the right to cancel any deposit at which point the deposit will be returned.
Pet prices will start at $1500 and up. The deposit will be applied to the purchase price.
Pawsabilitites Bengal Cats Kitten Contract
Purchaser Agrees to the following:
- Kitten/cat must be examined by buyer’s veterinarian within 7 days after buyer takes possession to confirm the health. Failure to do so will void all guarantees.
- Kitten/cat must be quarantined from all other pets for no less than 14 days to ensure the kitten is of sound health and other pets are of sound health before introduction. Failure to isolate this kitten from other pets for 14 days will void all guarantees.
- Provide a safe and healthy environment. Never neglect or abuse.
- Always provide clean water and proper nutrition.
- Never de-claw this kitten/cat. Declawing will void all guarantees.
- Do not allow kitten/cat to free roam outside. Allowing free roam also voids any guarantees.
- Provide proper veterinary care and vaccinations as determined by a board-certified veterinarian. You will be provided with a current health record of these kittens for you to keep for yourself and to share with your veterinarian.
- Complete the registration of the microchip placed in kitten.
- Never, sell, lease, abandon, or transfer to anyone this kitten/cat. You must contact this seller if relocation of the pet to any other person other than the buyer is needed.
Kitten will not be transferred to the buyer until payment is received in full.
- Provide TICA or CFA registration papers for kitten.
- Provide current health record of this kitten with Rabies tag and microchip number.
- All pet kittens/cats will be spayed or neutered prior to going home.
Upon arrival to buyer’s home this kitten is guaranteed to be of sound health. All the cats in the cattery have been tested for and are negative for FIV/FELV and the parents have screened negative for HCM (hypertrophic cardiomyopathy) and are PK-def and PRA-b negative. Buyer must quarantine this kitten from other pets for two weeks and have buyer’s veterinarian confirm the health at buyer’s expense. If the veterinarian finds any life threatening or untreatable medical deficiency, it must be reported to the seller and seller’s veterinarian immediately. The seller will provide an equal replacement within a reasonable time frame, but the condition must be confirmed by seller’s veterinarian. Seller will provide a two-year warranty against HCM. If the kitten/cat is found to be HCM positive by a board-certified cardiologist, it will be confirmed by a Board-certified cardiologist of seller’s choice. If HCM i s confirmed, seller will provide a replacement kitten/cat of equal value within a reasonable time frame. For a replacement to proceed, all veterinarian records must be microchip verified and available for review by seller and seller’s veterinarian. If a kitten/cat has passed away, a necropsy must be done at buyers’ expense and sent to seller’s veterinarian and be microchip verified. Seller is not responsible for veterinarian costs of the kitten/cat once they are placed in the buyer’s care. If a kitten/cat is found to be neglected or abused, the buyer agrees to unconditionally surrender the kitten/cat to seller.